Upcoming Posts

  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation Review
  • Haul

Thursday, 1 September 2011

How To Get Clear, Flawless Skin!

Everyone wants gorgeous, clear, flawless skin. Unfortunately, not all of us are born with it, so I've got 5 tips (and  I have made them DIFFERENT rather than your typical 'drink lots of water') to help you achieve better skin 

image source
  • Wash your hair away from your face. If you wash your hair towards your face, all the nasty oil, dirt and bacteria will land straight on your face!
  • Wash your face twice a day- NIGHT TIME especially well because your skin cells renew at night. You do not want them to renew when your face is dirty.
  • Avoid touching your face at all!
  • Change your pillowcases regularly! This is so the oil/dirt/products from your hair will not get on your face.
  • Exfoliate your face once in a while to remove dead skin cells. DO NOT over exfoliate your face as this is damaging to the skin!

Get ready to get gorgeous skin!

5 comments:

  1. I've never thought about the pillowcase and yet it is so simple! I'm a nightmare for touching my face, especially when worrying about spots! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I was touching my face when I read the third tip! I was like ummm okay... You are totally right but I can't stop touching my face! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Becca- I worry about spots too! But, stress makes them worse! =] Thank you for commenting! x
    @Merci- LOL, same here =D Try not to though! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. whenever i get apimple on my face i always touch it!!!
    and i hate myself doing it!!!


    but great tips!
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Chiara- You're welcome! Glad they helped =] x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try and reply to them all-if you asked a question, check back for a reply ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...