OPI Lincoln Park After Dark dupe!

Hiya!

I've been eyeing up one of OPI's most famous nail polishes for a while now- Lincoln Park After Dark. Here's a pic of it:
Opi Lincoln Park After Dark Nail Lacquer
image source
But come on, it's quite expensive for a nail polish. So I was really excited when I saw the nail polish below- Rimmel's Deliciously Dark! It's so much cheaper and is practically the same colour, don't you think?
image source
I can't do swatches because I don't own the OPI one, but from the looks of things they look pretty much alike! I also checked on the internet and it seems like the Rimmel one is an exact dupe.

Question of the day: What's your favourite nail polish colour? 
Comment below with your answers, I'd love to hear what colours you like to wear on your nails xD




Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my fav colour is maroon n product by sweet touch (pakistani nail polishes)


    btw I write on relationships mostly as well as some funny stuff.
    I hope u can be a follower if u like my blog? Don’t forget to comment please !!
    The Emotional Lava
    Best of Luck for ur blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting us know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sara.H- You're welcome! :)
    @Chiara- Yep =D
    @CATGIRL!!- Thanks for commenting and checking out my blog! :)
    @Sandra- You're welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try and reply to them all-if you asked a question, check back for a reply ♥

Popular posts from this blog

NOTD- at the salon!

NOTD- OPI Lincoln Park After Dark DUPE!