Upcoming Posts

  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation Review
  • Haul

Saturday, 11 June 2011

Summer Besties Tag

Hi!
First off sorry for not posting for a while, been busy with exams :S
I saw this tag on Holly's blog and since she tagged all her followers, I thought I would do it too :)
Summer Besties TAG:
Favorite summer....

1) Lip product
2) Blush
3) Nail Polish
4) Liquid face product
5) Powder face product
6) Hair product
7) Eye product
8) Self Tanner (or any tanning item)
9) Fashion accessory
10) Clothing piece 

 1. My favourite lip product: Barry M Glossy Tube (it's a special edition one)

2.  My favourite blush: I don't wear blush to be honest...

3. My favourite nail polish: Barry M nail paint - shade 304 Mint Green 


4. My favourite liquid face product: Scarlett & Crimson Double Trouble Concealer and Gel


5. My favourite powder face product: Maybelline Dream Matte Powder

6. My favourite hair product: Tressemme Salon Silk Serum

7. My favourite eye product: Black eyeliner (any brand- I'm not fussed, as long as it's DARK)

8. My favourite self tanner: I don't use self tanner!

9. My favourite fashion accessory: Chunky necklaces

10. My favourite clothing piece: Super Skinny Jeans

Anyone and everyone, feel free to do this tag! And if you have a favourite blush let me know in the comments, I should probably buy one!

ENTER MY GIVEAWAY HERE
:)



3 comments:

  1. great i love maybelline dream mousse too!! :)

    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably will do this soon though summer is over in my country. :)

    http://pastelbluejacket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Peach Crush- It's nice and affordable too :) Thanks for commenting!
    @makeup,hauls, and anything under the sun!- You should! Summer is over in your country? It's barely started here :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try and reply to them all-if you asked a question, check back for a reply ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...