Upcoming Posts

  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation Review
  • Haul

Friday, 27 May 2011

My 5 Favourite Necklaces!

Hey guys!
Today I wanted to show you 5 of my favourite necklaces.

Let me see if I can remember where I got them from. Hmm, I think:
1. Claire's
2 & 3 (as a set). Superdrug
4. Claire's
5. A random jewellery stand

My fave (well, faves) are 2 & 3. They are gorgeous. Perfect to wear together or separately, knotted or looped.
You can probably tell that I like long necklaces. Yeah, short ones strangle me.

Which necklace is your fave? And what type of necklaces are your favourite type to wear?

Lots of love,

5 comments:

  1. #3 is really cute! I like longer necklaces, too. But I've been wearing short ones lately and also layering :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 & #3 are really cute. I love necklaces as well:)

    ReplyDelete

  3. @Prettyinthedesert- I love layering too! Thanks for commenting :)
    @Beautychokes- Yep necklaces are awesome! 2 & 3 are my faves :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the bright pink one!! colors like these look so nice on simple or light tops!!! i own a turquoise necklace kinda like yours! :) great blog!! im your new follower i hope you'll follow me back :)
    xoxox
    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. #2 & #3! I like long necklaces too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try and reply to them all-if you asked a question, check back for a reply ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...