This is the powder I am reviewing today:
This powder is actually kind of good! It's a bit more expensive than other powders, but ^.^ oh well .
I don't use the provided powder puff as it is RUBBISH. I use a powder brush instead :)
- Doesn't get cakey if you apply too much
- Light, doesn't feel like you're wearing makeup
- Keeps your face shine/oil free for a couple of hours
- The packaging is annoying! It's so complicated :O
- The provided powder puff is not good, but you can always use a brush instead
- After a couple of hours it wears off and your face gets oily again
- Not a lot of product provided!
So overall it's a good powder. Not amazing... not terrible. As long as you reapply every couple of hours and use a powder brush it's nice. However I am on the look out for a better one, let me know if you know any good powders :)