Barry M Instant Nail Effects Review

Hey there! This is my first post on this blog.
Today I am going to be reviewing a Barry M nail polish that I got the other day- Instant Nail Effects in Black Magic. Here's what it looks like:
Image source

Here is how to use it (the way I did it) and the end result on my nail.
1. Apply a clear base coat on the nail.
Rimmel London 5 in 1 Nail Treat
Image source

2. Apply 2 coats of desired nail polish colour. I used Berry I/C by Barry M.

3. Then, apply one thick coat of Barry M Instant Nail Effects- here is the end result on my nail! Pretty cool.
The result!

Sorry for the bad quality of the pic, was in a rush so did it on my mobile instead of my camera :)






Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try and reply to them all-if you asked a question, check back for a reply ♥

Popular posts from this blog

NOTD- at the salon!

NOTD- OPI Lincoln Park After Dark DUPE!

OPI Lincoln Park After Dark dupe!